We have a shared vision with our children, staff, parents and the wider community which puts children and families at the heart of our Nursery.
As a team we value:
- Learning through play, where children have the freedom to make choices and are confident to lead their learning.
- Inclusion and will recognise and nurture the potential in every child.
- Working in partnership with parents to foster open, honest and positive relationships with all our families.
We aim to:
- Provide a stimulating, nurturing, safe environment where children can have fun, play and learn.
- Value the role of parents and carers in their learning journey.
- Continue to build on the knowledge and experience of the staff team through continued self-evaluation and development opportunities.
- Create learning experiences which inspire the imagination and enable our children to explore, create and learn.
Our school values are:
- Honesty, kindness, resilience, perseverance, equality and respect.